This small Island is called “a True Paradise” due to its it’s Natural scenic beauty and it’s amazing bio-diversity. Blessed by the tropical climate, Sri Lanka is inherited to a proud historical heritage. Throughout the past centuries, most of the country’s cultural behaviors and activities have been fine tuned by the Buddhism.
This tour will take you to Pinnawala Elephant orphanage, the Cultural Triangle, Minneriya Sanctuary, the Hill Country, and the beautiful Deep Down South for 9 days of pleasure and delightful discovery!
Day 01 – Airport / Colombo
Welcome by our company representative, “Ayubowan”, you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; Representative from Nature Vacations will welcome you at the Airport and thereafter proceed to Colombo, check into hotel, overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 02 – Colombo / Pinnawala /Dambulla
After breakfast proceed to Dambulla, en route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Afterwards, visit Sigiriya to discover the Sigiriya Rock, check into hotel in Dambulla, overnight stay in Dambulla.
Day 03 – Dambulla / Polonnaruwa / Minneriya / Dambulla
After breakfast proceed to Polonnaruwa to discover the Polonnaruwa Ancient City. Upon finishing Polonnaruwa, enjoy a thrilling 4×4 jeep safari excursion to Minneriya National Park. Back to hotel in Dambulla, overnight stay in Dambulla.
Day 04 – Dambulla / Kandy
After breakfast proceed to Kandy on way visit Dambulla Rock cave Temple, check into hotel in Kandy, evening visit Dalada Maligawa, Kandy Cultural Show, back to hotel, overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 05 – Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya on way visit Peradeniya Botanical garden, thereafter proceed to Nuwara Eliya via Labukelle. Stop at the beautiful Ramboda Falls along the way. Afterwards, proceed to Labukelle & visit the tea plantation and get an educational tour of tea production. Upon arriving in Nuwara Eliya, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 06 – Nuwara Eliya / Tissamaharama
After breakfast proceed to Tissamaharama, check into hotel, evening visit jeep safari to Yala National Park. Back to hotel, overnight stay in Tissmaharama.
Day 07 – Tissamaharama / Hikkaduwa
After an early breakfast, proceed down south towards the beautiful beaches in Hikkaduwa through the coastal belt. En route, visit The Dutch Fortress in Galle and other ancient maritime monuments and sites from the Dutch period. Upon arriving at the hotel, check in and relax by the beautiful beach. over night stay in Hikkaduwa.
Day 08 – Hikkaduwa
Full day leisure at beach.
Day 09 – Departure
After breakfast check out the hotel proceed to Katunayaka International Airport for the departure with sweet memories of the pearl of the Indian Ocean currently known as Sri Lanka.
Cost Includes :
- 8 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast Basis (Double Room sharing) as per the hotels mentioned or something similar.
- Transfers in a luxury air condition vehicle.
Cost Excludes :
- Entrance fee & other charges for OPTIONAL visits & activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned locations and attractions.
- Tips for Hotel & Guide / Driver.
Important Factors :
- The prices are subject to change without prior notice in the event of government tax revisions, Change or fluctuation of currency used, Change of Transport-Hotel or related site entry fees etc.
- Services as per availability at the time of the confirmation.
- Tour programs could be changed or re-routed due to natural causes or unavoidable other conditions which are beyond our control. Such changes will be done in consultation with guests locally as and when required.
- Optional excursions could be provided on request for which we could charge additionally.
- We may have to adjust the itinerary when you have fixed flights.
Payment Policy :
- 50% payment on confirmation by bank transfer bearing all charges at point of origin.