Due to the long period of colonialism that this island went through, there are traces of many foreign cultures that have blended in with the local culture that was strongly influenced by Buddhism.
This tour will take you to Sigiriya, Dambulla, Polonnaruwa & Kandy to sight seen in the Cultural Triangle. And to the misty Hill Country and the beautiful beaches of down south of the country for 7 days of pleasure and delightful discovery!
Day 01 – Airport / Sigiriya
Welcome by our company representative, “Ayubowan”, you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; Representative from Nature Vacations will welcome you at the Airport and thereafter proceed to Sigiriya, and then check into hotel at Sigiriya. In the evening proceed to climb Sigiriy rock, enroute visit Dambulla Rock Cave Temple, over night stay in Sigiriya.
Day 02 – Sigiriya / Minneriya / Polonnaruwa / Kandy
After breakfast visit Minneriya National Park hiring a jeep, then proceed to Polonnaruwa, and visit all important sights like Hetadage, Watadage, Nissanka latha mandapa, Buddha statues etc. Then proceed to Kandy and over night stay in Kandy.
Day 03 – Kandy / Peradeniya / Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast visit Dalada Maligawa, and a shopping tour in Kandy. After lunch proceed to Nuwara Eliya, enroute visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden, way back to Nuwara Eliya passing beautiful sceneries of landscapes and tea plantations, check into hotel, over night stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 – Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast visit Nuwara Eliya City tour includes Hakgala Botanical Garden, drive down the Gregorys’s lake, back to hotel and over night stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05 – Nuwara Eliya / Ella / Bentota
After breakfast visit proceed to Bentota beach via Ella passing beautiful sceneries of landscapes. Evening relaxing in the beach and over night stay in Bentota.
Day 06 – Nuwara Eliya / Ella / Bentota
Spend the whole day leisure at beach, over night stay in Bentota.
Day 07 – Departure
After breakfast check out the hotel proceed to Katunayaka International Airport for the departure with sweet memories of the pearl of the Indian Ocean currently known as Sri Lanka.
Cost Includes :
- 4 Nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast Basis (Double Room sharing) as per the hotels mentioned or something similar.
- Transfers in a luxury air condition vehicle.
Cost Excludes :
- Entrance fee & other charges for OPTIONAL visits & activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned locations and attractions.
- Tips for Hotel & Guide / Driver.
Important Factors :
- The prices are subject to change without prior notice in the event of government tax revisions, Change or fluctuation of currency used, Change of Transport-Hotel or related site entry fees etc.
- Services as per availability at the time of the confirmation.
- Tour programs could be changed or re-routed due to natural causes or unavoidable other conditions which are beyond our control. Such changes will be done in consultation with guests locally as and when required.
- Optional excursions could be provided on request for which we could charge additionally.
- We may have to adjust the itinerary when you have fixed flights.
Payment Policy :
- 50% payment on confirmation by bank transfer bearing all charges at point of origin.